Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Good List 2-8-12

10. Waffles. I don't know why they're any more special than pancakes, but for some reason they are.
9. Just 6 months 'til Fantasy Football drafts!!! :-P
8. THIS. I love how creative and fun these guys always seem to be.

7. Homemade New England clam chowder. I made a pretty simple recipe the other night, and my whole family acted like it was the gourmet recipe of the year. (Also--Jared thought it was the strangest thing in the world that I actually bought clam juice, but I suppose it makes more sense to him now. ;-)
6. Sunshine. I'm still one of those weirdos who would love to have tons of snow every winter, but February has been so gorgeously sunny so far, I just can't complain.
5. Super Bowl parties. That way, when the game isn't going quite like you hoped, you can still have fun with your friends. :-D
4. Two great dental check-ups for Macy and Grace and a dentist that we ALL love!
3. Feeling caught up on chores. To be clear, I'm never *actually* caught up, but what is in my immediate sight/memory seems to be in pretty good shape, so I don't plan to go digging for the undone stuff. 
2. When Dylan says, "Can I snuggle with you?" The answer is always yes.
1. When God drops provision right into my lap when I wasn't even pursuing it. This time through my friend Becky. Thank you, Lord AND Thank you, Becky!

No comments: