Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Good List 2-15-12

10. Journey 2: The Mysterious Island. It won't win any awards for the acting, but it was a fun movie to watch with the family.
9. Drinking my water from a margarita glass with crushed ice and a splash of lemon or lime. This way, each glass is like its own little celebration. :-D




8. Eye contact. Sometimes I fear that the ongoing increase in non-face-to-face communication will make it a thing of the past, but I hope to do my part to make sure my family values its importance and keeps it alive.
7. Watching Gracie break. it. down. in the empty theater before the movie started. She was more entertaining than the movie (and it was a really fun movie!)
6. When these beauties are actually affordable. Love having this gorgeousness on the menu.




5. Planning happy surprises for people I like to watch smile. I'm cooking up a couple things now. . . ;-)
4. This song. Marvelous. "Why should I gain from his reward? I cannot give an answer. But this I know with all my heart. His wounds have paid my ransom." OH, Thank God!

3. We're on our way to Navasota, TX for Jared's 3rd (my 2nd) Gospel Wakefulness conference. Praying that much will be made of Jesus all weekend.
2. My favorite 2 little Valentines on the entire planet. (And their Dad is my favorite big Valentine :-D)




1. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4. The Gospel. Of FIRST importance. Not a side note. Not the thing you get to if you have time. Not something you graduate from and then move on. Of FIRST importance. Always.

No comments: