9. The mini-laptop (issued by her school) that Macy gets to treat as her very own for the next 2 years. She's so proud and SOOOOO excited!
8. We got Captain America in the mail yesterday. Thanks, Netflix, for a fun family movie night later this week! (I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard it's fantastic!)
7. Macy's pumpkin creation:
6. We currently have a candlelit pumpkin on our front steps and Christmas tree lights shining through the nearby window. Yep. This is how we roll. Sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. ;-)
5. Positive parent/teacher conferences!
4. Bright, beautiful bluejays on naked white trees:
3. Having Gracie hold my hand through an entire corn maze. Made my day. We love to adventure together!
2. Having Macy lead the way through the corn maze (wandering aimlessly at first), but once she decided to look at the map, she brought us right to the exit! Go Mace!
1. Hathaway Farm, established in 1881. 1881, y'all!!! That in itself is awesome. But there's more. A corn maze, fantastic views, adorable animals, horseshoes, tetherball, a huge pumpkin patch, hay rides. Do I have to keep going? Y'all are with me, right? :-D I love this place!
Oh, that barn! As a lifetime farm girl that barn is like a beautiful church to me.
And that autumn view is priceless.
Post a Comment