9. Cinnamon Pastry coffee. It tastes exactly like the feeling of pulling a blanket out of the dryer and wrapping it around your shivers. Ahhhhhhhhh. Sooooooooothing.
8. My current favorite tree in my back yard. :-D
6. Freshly bathed babies.
5. Grace uses the phrase "as well" a lot. For some reason it makes me giggle almost every single time.
4. This beautiful, delicious, fabulously moist chocolate chip pumpkin cake that Macy made with no help whatsoever. She even looked up the recipe online all by herself.
3. Foggy fall mornings that turn into brilliantly vibrant afternoons.
2. A peaceful heart.
1. This stack of some of my favorite people on the entire planet.
Those trees are just breathtaking!!! Oh I love the Wonder Years. We used to watch The Cosby Show on Netflix...fun times. That coffee sounds very yummy and comforting :) Enjoy that pile of sweeties :)
Mmmm ... pumpkin and chocolate chips in one cake? I'm in!
I'm envious of your back yard views even though mine are gorgeous too!
Post a Comment