9. My current favorite sandwich: lean ham, cheddar cheese, and thinly sliced apple all grilled together. Fab.U.Lous!
8. The sound of a music box. There's something so simple and innocent and magical about it.
7. The Hunger Games. I'm way behind on popular culture, so these didn't even cross my radar until recently. I picked up the first book just out of curiosity and now I'm hooked! (Warning though: This isn't a gentle and uplifting book for those who prefer that. Heavy subject matter.)
6. When I serve up a healthy meal, and ALL 5 kids ask for seconds. Rock star moment. ;-)
5. Holding hands with 2-year-olds.
4. When my sweet church sings the Doxology at the end of each service. It always sounds to me like 10 times more voices than it actually is. This is because they sing it with all of their hearts. I love that so much.
3. We get to pick up Grandmom from the airport tomorrow! I think I'm just as excited as the kids, but I'm pretty sure Grandmom is the most excited of all. :-D
2. Raising a family with your family. It isn't so much that Jared and I have 2 kids and Jody and Jon have 3 anymore. It's much more that WE have 5. Awesome awesomeness.
1. The letter and picture we got from a child in Uganda who received one of our OCC boxes. So special.