9. The tripod my sister got me just because she loves me. :-D Thanks, JoJo! More (and better) moon and sunset pictures coming right up!
8. Mr. Bean. My kids and niece and nephew just about laughed themselves sick over it during a sleepover at my house last week.
7. The super scrumptious chocolate banana muffins I made earlier this week with zero oil and only 2 tablespoons in the entire (12 muffin) batch. YUM! With no guilt!
6. The Phineas and Ferb movie. We love them so much.
5. The sweet little hummingbirds that like to play right outside my kitchen window while I'm washing dishes. They're so quick, it's hard to get a good close-up shot, but I finally got a few that are pretty good.
4. Unique and outrageous talent. I've never seen anything like this, but it is fascinating. This guy is nothing short of brilliant.
3. The Genesis of New England Churches that Jared picked up in a bookstore in Saratoga last week. Printed in 1874. Amazing.
2. When "Can we meet for lunch?" turns into a day at a lake house with friends. Thanks again so much to the Dellingers for a wonderful day last Friday!
I'm envious of your hummingbirds! We usually get them in spring and fall. This summer they moved on very quickly because it was so hot here.
I love when all of the socks match...that is a reason to dance. Hummingbirds are so fascinating...I think that's so neat that you are able to see them outside of your window :) I love sweet friends! Have a wonderful rest of your week.
I so enjoy these lists! And, I would love to have that chocolate banana muffin recipe you were so wild about. Sounds delicious and I'm always looking for things to do with over-ripe bananas. Also, don't you just love siblings? I adore my little brother. Sounds like you and JoJo know what I am talking about. Blessings!
Post a Comment