Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Good List 7-27-11

10. Summer time chore charts. Life is so much easier with these things.
9. Being caught up on laundry. I don't achieve this very often, so all the more reason to celebrate, right? :-D
8. Fire in the fire pit on a nice, cool night.


7. The way clothes still smell the morning after a fire in the fire pit when I gather them up to wash them.
6. Paid off, reliable vehicles. I take mine for granted way too often, but I'm very thankful for it.
5. Aromatherapy growing right in my garden. Lemon bee balm when I need a sniff of energy and lavender when it's time to relax. Excellent.
4. My sister just bought "The Gnome-mobile" for her kids. I can't wait to borrow it! Has anyone else even heard of this movie? We used to watch it over and over when we were kids. Awesome.
3. Keith and Kristyn Getty and the incredibly worshipful music they write and record. This is one of my favorites.
2. The way Jared is always warm when I get cold at night and need to snuggle.
1. Family vacation begins TODAY. It's been way too long. Off to Maine!!!

1 comment:

Ken Stoll said...

you all enjoy that vacation!