9. Our solar-powered garden lights. Cute, festive, and functional.
8. The lemon ginger white chocolate cookies I made for a get-together tonight. They are YUM!
7. The Glades is back! I love this show!
6. These guys. They're pretty much awesome, and I get to hang out with one of their distant relatives this weekend. :-D
5. JoJo and Jon's armoire that they are letting us borrow indefinitely for our bedroom. It gets the tv up much higher so it's much more comfortable to watch a movie in bed, AND it has lots of closed storage so that eventually the whole room will look much neater. (but I haven't gotten quite that far yet. :-P)
4. My Mother's Day present: a Rocco Dispirito cookbook with all sorts of yummy "comfort food" recipes under 350 calories. (Special thanks to my bro-in-law Mickey for recommending this little gem.)
3. Our new little baby neighbor. Gracie named him "Pitch" because he's so solid black. We're told 2 more are on the way soon.
1. Peyty is here!!!!! For almost 2 weeks!!!
I'm pretty sure we gave you that armoir not let you borrow it.
Post a Comment