Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Good List 6-15-11

10. Chicken salad made with rotisserie chicken and grapes. YUM!
9. Mavs win the NBA finals! Especially happy for Dirk Nowitzki and Jason Kidd.
8. Peonies. They're so huge and happy and fantastic.

7. Snapping fresh green beans. Always makes me think of my sweet Memaw.
6. Fireflies. Pretty solid evidence that God doesn't want us to ever grow old in our hearts.
5. Being married to a man who knows exactly how I like my coffee. :-D
4. That one lonely freckle on Grace's skinny little foot. I love flip-flop season, 'cause every time I catch a glimpse of that, it makes me grin.

3. The multiple freckles across Macy's cute little face that get way more pronounced in the summertime. I want to smooch every single one.

2. Not being able to remember the last time I was bored. It was a looooong time ago.
1. Saturday mornings when there's nothing on the calendar for that day. We get to choose our own adventure!

No comments: