Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Good List 5-25-11

10. Freshly painted toenails. Especially when they're blue, green, or purple.
9. So You Think You Can Dance is back! Starting tomorrow!
8. Charles Barkley. The boy ain't right, but he makes me laugh.
7. This giant naked tree (it's so much bigger than it looks in this picture). Sadly, I'm pretty sure its nakedness means it's dead, but even so, I find it quite grand and stunning.
6. Playoff basketball. It's still not football, but a few of those games could have used pads and helmets for sure. ;-)
5. Llamas. They're so weird and awesome.
4. The approximately 1 billion and 72 earthworms I've become acquainted with over the last couple weeks, because I'm told this means we have good soil. YAY!
3. The train ticket to New York I just booked to go spend a few days with my Mom, my sister, and my niece (and also my sister's mother-in-law, who is just as sweet as can be). SO looking forward to our time together, and I *might* be almost as excited about the train ride as the other parts of the trip. Something different, ya know? ;-)
2. Friday nights like last week. Hanging with the best kind of friends. You know, the relax, be yourself and get comfortable kind. (We love you, Carrs and Miserocchis!) We shared a joint effort yummy dinner, played games, talked and laughed until our sides hurt. Good times. Good times.
1. Watching people come back to life. Not literally, of course. I just don't know any other way to describe it, but I can assure you it is an extraordinary experience.

No comments: