Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Good List 1-26-11

10. Honey Wheat braided pretzels. You know, for when you just NEED some carbs.
9. Blistex Deep Renewal lip treatment. That stuff is a winter miracle.
8. Warm, sound, comfortable sleep. Feels SO good!
7. Huge piles/fields of undisturbed snow that demand to be frolicked in.
6. What happens to boiling water at negative 22 degrees. I mean, if it's gonna get that cold, you might as well do something fun in it, right?
5. I'm FINALLY training for my first ever half marathon. Not a specific one. Just on my treadmill to prove to myself that I can do it. :-D
4. This picture of Grace. The quality is terrible, but the adorableness cannot be matched.
3. My sweet, sweet friends the Blanches for inviting our girls over all the time and treating them like family. Special thanks for keeping them Saturday night so I could attend Forge.
2. ForgeVermont. We weren't sure what to expect, but even in the extreme cold, we had a great group, many of whom traveled an hour or more to attend. It was a fantastic "inaugural" service, and we look forward to many, many more!
1. Hearing that Macy stood up for a friend at school. I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

Michael R said...

This is great stuff Becky !! Thank you for sharing your life with those of us who miss having you in our life every day. You are a blessing to everyone you come into contact with :-)