9. Blistex Deep Renewal lip treatment. That stuff is a winter miracle.
8. Warm, sound, comfortable sleep. Feels SO good!
7. Huge piles/fields of undisturbed snow that demand to be frolicked in.
6. What happens to boiling water at negative 22 degrees. I mean, if it's gonna get that cold, you might as well do something fun in it, right?
5. I'm FINALLY training for my first ever half marathon. Not a specific one. Just on my treadmill to prove to myself that I can do it. :-D
3. My sweet, sweet friends the Blanches for inviting our girls over all the time and treating them like family. Special thanks for keeping them Saturday night so I could attend Forge.
2. ForgeVermont. We weren't sure what to expect, but even in the extreme cold, we had a great group, many of whom traveled an hour or more to attend. It was a fantastic "inaugural" service, and we look forward to many, many more!
1. Hearing that Macy stood up for a friend at school. I'm so proud of her!