Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Good List 1-19-11

10. Shout wipes. Man, do they come in handy sometimes!
9. Gift cards. I mean, who doesn't love a little "free shopping"? :-D
8. Cauliflower. Versatile little item. I've used it to "healthy up" all kinds of recipes lately, including. . . . wait for it. . . . . pizza crust! Yes, folks--you read that right. Cauliflower pizza crust. Don't knock it 'til you try it. My whole family loved it, including picky Grace and not-easily-impressed-by-vegetables Jared.
7. Emma Stone. Could she be any more adorable? I submit that she could not.
6. Revisiting all sorts of favorite childhood movies since Macy and Grace moved the little tv/vcr combo thingy into their bedroom and tapped into the VHS storage. Remember Fun and Fancy Free? And Aladdin? And Dumbo? Good times. . .
5. Jim Rome. He cracks me up. Especially when he trashes Rex Ryan.
4. Cinnamon. Did you know 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon has just as many antioxidants as 1/4 cup of blueberries? Sprinkle that deliciousness on everything!
3. NOT watching American Idol this season. Ahhh the freedom of not being sucked in and not having to devote hours every week to this addiction.
2. The fact that my kids get to go sledding during recess. Pretty much awesome.
1. Jared Wilson. Have you heard of this guy? He's really somethin'. :-D

1 comment:

Mol.Kid said...

Hello, my name is Molly and I am a cinnamon addict. I am very glad to know there is good reason to embrace this addiction! :) Yessss...