Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Special Sisters


I read somewhere today that there is actual research proving that sisters make people happier and more optimistic by offering support, encouraging communication and helping to eliminate stress. I'm not sure how scientific this research was or how well (or even *if*) it could be proven, but I tend to believe it. I have 3 amazing sisters; all 4 of us are as different as can be. And yet, we are best friends and a constant support system to each other at every turn of life. It's beyond awesome. I am certain that I am much happier with 3 sisters than I would have been without them. Love you with all my heart, Vick, "A", and JoJo!
A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. -- Isadora James

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.
-- Marion C. Garretty

A sister shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams. -- Author Unknown


1 comment:

DEWS NEWS said...

You are all very SPECIAL...I'm not saying if that is so special you need a special bus to get to school or not...but I do believe you are all special! LOL
You know I'm teasing...all the Methvin girls have been been a GREAT blessing in our lives!