Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Good List 9-4-13

10. Tiny ice. Like at Sonic. I miss Sonic, but mostly just for their ice.
9. Fantasy football. Hush. Sometimes I need a mindless diversion.
8. When you've been following a semi-truck going 25 mph down winding, country roads with little to no visibility for passing, and then suddenly the road expands into 2 lanes. That's just a good moment, y'all. I don't know what else to tell you.
7. This. It's been months since it's been under 200. Feels good to catch up a little. We'll see how long it lasts. ;-)


6. Sunday afternoon football is coming. I need it.
5. The fabulously refreshing fallish breeze that danced around me the whole time I was washing dishes last night. It *almost* made me not want to run out of dishes. ;-)
4. The guitar that Macy saved and saved for and finally got to order a couple weeks ago. I *think* she might be excited about it, but it's hard to tell for sure. ;-)


3. Another contract for Jared signed, sealed and on the way to Crossway. What a crazy and amazing ride this continues to be!
2. A great first week of school. Both of the girls came home happy every day and were excited to go back yesterday, so good news all around.
1. A visit with our friends the Scotts today. These are sweet, but incredibly difficult times with them. But God is good. Grateful for the gorgeous ways he continues to work in and through this precious family. Please continue to pray with us for Richard, his wife Erin and their children Miley and Judah.

No comments: