Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Prayer Time 2-26-13

Today I'm praying for my friend, David, because it's his birthday, and he's on my mind a lot, so why not? ;-)

Today I'm praying for one of the strongest, most amazing ladies I know, who is facing an extremely difficult situation within her family.

Today I'm praying for my friend Mike, who has been tossed around quite a bit over the last 3 years in his job situation. He is currently unemployed, but certainly not for lack of trying. Earnestly praying for him as he eagerly seeks employment.

Today I'm praying for my friend Richard, who faces a meeting with his doctors to determine if his cancer treatment has been working. We're told what they're doing currently is basically the last option, so big prayers here.

And so much more. Grateful that God loves to hear from me about these things.

What about you? Is there anything I can add to the conversation on your behalf? Feel free to leave requests in the comments section, and as always, comments on this post will not be published publicly for the sake of those concerned with privacy.

Blessings to you in the Gospel today!

No comments: