Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Good List 6-6-12

10. The three little baby raccoons Jared and I got to watch saunter across the road into a field last week. They were all huddled together the whole time. One of the most adorable things I've ever seen. I'm sad that I didn't have my camera with me so that I could share the adorableness with you. You'll just have to trust me. :-D
9. Chili weather during the NBA playoffs. Had a bowl last night while we watched the Celtics take Game 3 against the Heat. Yes.
8. And while we're on the subject: Celtics. Oh my. What a series! A lot of people said they were too old, too tired and too broken-down. If that's true, those young guys must be, in the word of Charles Barkley, turrable.
7. Our countdown to summer has entered the home stretch. Single digits!!! And I'm pretty sure I'm more excited than either of my children. ;-)
6. The absolutely fantastic windstorm that God woke me up at 4am on Saturday morning to listen to. I couldn't figure out why I couldn't go back to sleep, so I finally got out of bed and went into the living room where the windows were open. It was a gift for my ears and my soul that I'm glad I didn't sleep through.
5. The sweet company I get to keep when I do my Bible study by my living room window.






4. Gospel Deeps proofs arrived on Friday. So exciting! 


3. As soon as the Scripture slide was displayed at church on Sunday, Macy whispered under her breath, "Oh, yay--I love these stories!" Needless to say, I loved that moment.
2. Grace has started a "club" called "Kids Can Make a Difference" designed to raise funds for needy children. I love her heart.
1. Elyse Fitzpatrick's Give Them Grace. I have 2 chapters left, but I hate for it to end. SO full of goodness. (Highlights from the book blog post coming soon.)


No comments: