Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Good List 4-4-12

10. Green Mountain Southern Pecan coffee. (Kind of ironic, but. . .) Yes, please!
9. In an unusual but welcome turn of events, I actually *lost* a pound while in Houston rather than gaining the typical 1-2 I usually pick up there from all the yummy seafood and Mexican food. I guess that is the one and ONLY benefit of literally sweating my booty off. :-D
8. Marc Martel, lead singer of Downhere, one of my favorite bands ever. His voice gives me chills.

Or if you prefer his more "regular" stuff (which is anything but regular in my opinion):

7. Getting to watch the PLNTD conference unfold via twitter even though I couldn't be there last weekend. Fun to read all the quotes and comments.
6. When more than half of my grocery list is fresh produce. It's that time of year. I love it!
5. Clem's is back! Well, sorta. . .  It's called The Coffee Exchange now, which was actually its original name before Clem's. Long story, but the important thing is that the corner coffee shop in downtown Rutland is re-opened, AND Kayla (our very most favorite barista) is even working there again! It's possible that I'm much more happy about this than what would be an appropriate amount, but love me anyway, ok? :-D
4. Planning special holiday meals for my family. Yes, I'm fully aware that I'm a nerd, but I'm ok with it.
3. Tea and conversation with the brilliant and wonderful Anne Miserocchi AND the always utterly fabulous Kim Carr within just a few days of each other (now THAT is a good week!) I love those ladies! I hope I can be half as wise and classy as they are when I grow up!
2. T4G is NEXT WEEK! I've been looking forward to this for a WHOLE YEAR!!!!
1. Grandmom and Granddad will be here in just "7 sleeps." 5 little munchkins are about to burst! (And their parents are pretty excited too!)

No comments: