Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Should be an Interesting Summer

Macy came home from school today with a first draft of a list of things that she would like to do this summer. Apparently, she plans to add to it in the coming weeks, but I don't know. . .  This already seems pretty ambitious to me. ;-)


1. Make a mind challenge puzzle to the extreme.
2. Make a small robot from scratch that can carry a glass of water.
3. Find a hiding spot in the backyard and build a club/tree house.
4. Record radio interviews and songs with Grace and put them on my alarm clock. Listen to one every morning.
5. Sing in church at least twice.
6. Make a board game.
7. Play school with Grace, and teach her how to do long division. (Gracie isn't too sure about this one.)
8. Make a battery operated catapult that can fling things at least 3/4 of the way across the yard. (This is my favorite. It's so specific. And so NOT the typical 10-year-old girl, which actually makes me happy.)
9. Save up at least $40 before buying anything.
10. Edit my blog to make it look more like mine.


I can't wait to see what else she comes up with. Sounds like we'll have a fun summer. :-D

No comments: