9. Sundried Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins. Yum!
8. Back to the Future. Jared and I watched it last weekend. (Who knows what that brings the total views count up to--I'm sure it's in the hundreds.) That movie makes it impossible not to love Michael J. Fox.
7. When Macy and Grace play with my hair.
5. Gettin' the heck OUT of Tennessee before the cicada plague struck again. The last really bad one was in 1998 or 1999 if I recall correctly. It was like living in a horror movie for about 6 weeks. Sounds like it's about to strike again. YUCK! Just one more reason I'm glad we moved when we did. Love y'all, Nashville peeps, but NOT JEALOUS!
4. The dainty little ballerina that Grace made me out of a seemingly worthless wad of wire that was headed for the trash. (Mr. Jeff would be proud ;-)
3. Macy's heart for little ones. She will be the best babysitter ever pretty soon. ;-)
2. Stephen Wiltshire. This is astonishing.
1. Simplicity. It's severely underrated.