Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Good List 12-1-10

10. That kinda weird but really catchy chant/song in the NFL Play60 commercials. I want to add it to my workout playlist, but I have no clue what it's called or how to find it. Can anyone help?
9. Classy football players like Drew Brees and Larry Fitzgerald.
8. The huge, gorgeous amaryllis bloom currently brightening up my living room. Thanks, Tracy!


7. Christmas specials. It's weird, because we actually own most of our favorites on DVD, but I still get all nostalgic and excited when I see a commercial for one airing during the week.
6. Amy Wright's homemade SEEDLESS blackberry jelly. YUM!
5. SOUP SUNDAY!
4. Relaxing in the glow of nothing but Christmas lights and candlelight. So warm and cozy.
3. The reaction Macy and Grace had to my wedding dress when we pulled it out of the last stack of boxes. They think I'm a real live princess for ever having worn such a thing. :-D
2. Watching The Fellowship of the Ring with my family during the Thanksgiving holidays. I'm pretty sure that would have freaked me out when I was Macy and Grace's age, but they loved it. Love Tolkien!
1. The Wicked tickets my sister just booked for a "Just the Girls" trip to NYC next April. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: