10. The way Joseph Gordon Levitt dresses in Inception.
9. Bananagrams. Super fun, silly game.
8. Vermont weather! The highs have been in the low 80s for most of the last couple weeks with these amazing mountain breezes flowing through the trees. So awesome!
7. Suave Rosemary Mint shampoo and conditioner. Smells just like an Aveda spa for the bargain price of $1.29/bottle. Very refreshing.
6. Our new neighbors, Licorice and Oreo (see photos :-D)
5. Her Daughter's Dream by Francine Rivers. What a heartbreaking, yet beautifully redemptive story.
4. Date Night with my baby. Few and far between, but always worth the wait.
3. Vocation Bible School. (And no, that's not a typo.) We do it a little differently at our church, and I love it! We offer a list of workshops that children (and adults, actually) can attend to learn some new skills as well as hearing about Jesus. It's been a fantastic week!
2. The looooooooong talks I get to have with Macy and Grace while we do jigsaw puzzles together. (They have no idea this is one of the main reasons I love doing them so much.)
1. The reservations Jared and I just made to attend Gospel Coalition 2011. I'm already excited!
Post a Comment