Wednesday, June 2, 2010
The Good List 6-2-10
***In no particular order
10. The sound of the rain through the open windows while I do my chores
9. Old architecture. Specifically stone buildings built in the 1800s
7. Claire Danes in Temple Grandin. Brilliant.
6. The transformations in The Biggest Loser contestants. There is something so stirring about seeing hope restored to people who thought they had none. Makes me cry every time.
5. Old School general stores.
4. The fact that my kids go to school on School House Road. I don't know why, but I think that's a special kind of awesome.
3. Small town America Memorial Day Parades.
2. The sound of my kids laughing hysterically with each other.
1. Christo's Pizza picnics with my baby.